MUSICA ONLINE

miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2021

You bring me back to life


At least I understood that I am a fool
I knew that you always were there
But I wanted to suffer missing you
I thought it would be better
I think that I'm a masochist
I was longing at least
To be able to contemplate you
Hurting my heart because
I denied it the opportunity to look at you
knowing that I had the tool.

But I couldn't take it anymore,
I had to look back to see you again
Because
I discovered that you was already in my heart
and I was only hurting myself.


And now I only want
That you at least understand it
Because you are in my mind
And because
When I saw you, the life, my life, returns to my heart
Now just imagine, if just by looking at you
You bring me back to life
What else would happen if 
I could hug you, kiss you and make you mine? 
You would take me to an eternal instant
An alternative of eternity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario