MUSICA ONLINE

domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2023

Affair of the flesh.

 


My body is burning.
the desire feels prisoner.
You don't know how much I want you to be in my bed now.
To release all this desire on your body, are things, affair of the flesh.
I know that you also enjoy them, feeling that our bodies.
In one burning on the bed or on the floor.
In one they were fusing.
Drunk with Ecstasy, the joy of our surrender.
Our exciting meeting.
My body for your love and your skin is burning.
I want to feel you, your heat, and your desire, squeezing everything in my body.
My body for your love and your skin is burning.
I want to caress you softly, and with strength as the fire grows.
I want to eat you completely little by little with delicious kisses.. You understand why I want you in my arms?
Now I want you in my bed, because I'm burning for you!
Love and dedication. Affair of the flesh.




Mi cuerpo esta ardiendo
El deseo se sentirte encarcelado
No sabes cuanto deseo que estés ahora en mi cama
Para liberar todo este deseo sobre tu cuerpo
Yo se que tu también disfrutarlas sentir que nuestros cuerpos
En uno ardiendo sobre la cama o en el suelo
En uno se estuvieran funcionando
Embriagados del Extasis, la dicha de nuestra entrega
Nuestro apasionante encuentro
Mi cuerpo por tu amor y tu piel está ardiendo.
Deseo sentirte, tu calor, y tu deseo, apretando todo en mi cuerpo.
Mi cuerpo por tu amor y tu piel está ardiendo.
Quiero acariciarte con suabidad, y con fuerza conforme crece el fuego
Quiero comerte por completo de a poco
con deliciosos besos.
Entiendes por qué te quiero en mis brazos,
Ahora te quiero en mi cama, por ti estoy ardiendo.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario