MUSICA ONLINE

viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2020

Life like crystal.

The time makes me old,

But in my heart lives my soul;

In there is where I have you,

Keeping your essence, like between steel walls,

Where the life could be eternal;

And wile my heart keeps beating, 

Will always giving you a signal, 

That you are someone especial, 

To this person who has a life of crystal.

Crystal because it is hard and firm and is trying to be transparent in everything he can do or give,

And also crystal because it is so fragile that at any moment it can break and end, not more to live, 

I hope you understand that how I want to take care about you, so you should look out for me, something to give. 

By making this being made of meat, but like glass, Shine like crystal cause receives from your beautiful light,

I want make you happy with everything I can give, let me for you fight. 

Doesn't matter if this being like glass at some point can break and cease to be, maybe become in light. 

The important thing here, is that he knew how to give himself and gave you a little bit of happiness, doing all Allright. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario