MUSICA ONLINE

miércoles, 27 de abril de 2022

Love, love. / Amor, amor.

I don’t want to pretend that I don't need your words or having you beside me, no.   And is because you are still in my thoughts and I still feeling your, love, love.

A broken heart is like a vulnerable prey, but a loving soul can heal wounds and pain, and comes to heal you, with love, love.


It comes with passion, that one who wants to give me love, love, come on, come on, come en let’s make love, love. I Welcome love, love.


The good thing about this story is that, someday I will forget almost everything about you, all, all.

I know there must to be someone who can help me to reach this purpose, and I will be  so grateful to that someone.

An excited heart is like a butterfly during its  metamorphosis stage, which is wishing its own transformation, to be able to fly free in a known world and enjoy love, love.


It comes with passion, that one who wants to give me love, love, come on, come on, come en let’s make love, love. I Welcome love, love.


Let the truth fights, let all the appearances behind and the realty will be enjoying with us together.  Someone who can heal my life, a soul  of love, someone that I want to find, someone who will find me, we will be enough and only for love, love.

A heart free of heavy and sad stories is a heart ready to give itself to a loving soul, who only seeks to give love, love.


It comes with passion, that one who wants to give me love, love, come on, come on, come en let’s make love, love. I Welcome love, love.



No pretendo fingir que no necesito tus palabras y tu presencia cerca de mí, no. Porque sigues en mis pensamientos, y sigo sintiendo por tu ser, amor, amor.

Un corazón roto, es como una presa vulnerable, mas un alma amante puede curar las heridas y el dolor, y viene a sanarle, con amor, amor.

Viene con pasión, quien me quiere dar amor, amor, vamos, vamos, ven y hagamos el amor, amor. Bienvenido amor, amor.

Lo bueno de esta historia, es que algún día olvidaré casi todo de ti, todo, todo. Sé que hay alguien que puede ayudarme a lograr este propósito, y le estaré muy agradecido.

Un corazón ilusionado, es cómo mariposa en metamorfosis, que desea su transformación, volar libre en un mundo conocido y disfrutar, del amor, amor.

Viene con pasión, quien me quiere dar amor, amor, vamos, vamos, ven y hagamos el amor, amor. Bienvenido amor, amor.

Dejando que la verdad luche y las apariencias queden atrás y la realidad estará disfrutando junto a nosotros. Alguien que a mi vida pueda sanar, un alma de amor, alguien a quien yo quiera encontrar, alguien que me encuentre, será suficiente y sólo por amor, amor.

Un corazón libre de historias pesadas y tristes, es un corazón listo para entregarse a un alma amante, que sólo busca darle amor, amor.

Viene con pasión, quien me quiere dar amor, amor, vamos, vamos, ven y hagamos el amor, amor. Bienvenido amor, amor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario