MUSICA ONLINE

viernes, 15 de abril de 2022

Now


Always I wanted to say, I love you.

But I was afraid for you reaction, and I didn’t know how much. 

Didn’t have the courage for to tell I love you, I didn’t how to do it.

But now you know, what I love you. Now.


Now that I get the courage to say I love you.

Please don’t say anything and let me love you.

Just let me love you from afar.

Just let me love you as I can.

Now that you know how much I love you.

Just let me dream loving you. Now. I want to sing you this song. Now.



Now that I let be free my heart I can living with my dreams flying. 

I thought that I never could say that I love you.

But one day, almost at night, I left my fears behind.

Because I felt that I was losing you and losing you was feeling like I’m dying.

But love is stronger than fear and believing that love you is good.

Gave me the reason to say at last, you’re my only love. Now.




Now 

Siempre quise decirte, te amo.

Pero tenía miedo por tu reacción, y no sabía cuánto.

No tuve el coraje de decir te amo, no supe como hacerlo.

Pero ahora ya sabes, lo que te amo. Now.


Ahora que tengo el coraje de decir te amo.

Por favor, no digas nada y déjame amarte.

Sólo déjame amarte desde lejos.

Sólo déjame amarte como pueda.

Ahora que sabes cuánto te amo.

Sólo déjame soñar amándote. Ahora. Y quiero cantarte esta canción. Now.



Ahora que dejé libre a mi corazón puedo vivir con mis sueños volando.

Pensé que nunca podría decir que te amo.

Pero un día, casi de noche, dejé mis miedos atrás.

Porque sentí que te perdía y perderte era sentir morir.

Pero el amor es más fuerte que el miedo y creer que amarte es bueno.

Me dió la razón para decir al fin que eres mi único amor. Now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario